Subject: RE: Schemas with choice groups replacing substitution groups

I can't see choice groups + substitution groups causing any problems that
the individual pieces don't already have, except that it might be a bit
confusing for schema-reading humans to follow.  I'm not familiar with PSTC
at all, but could this be a case for model groups (i.e., using a model
group to represent the choice group and allow it to be reused)?

         Eve