Subject: Introducing JSAML

Colleagues,

You may have seen an announcement on this topic from Netegrity.
Our co-chairs have requested me to briefly address this topic so
as to keep everyone informed (and avoid any confusion in this space!).

JSAML as announced is a bundle of several items.
It has an API that implements schema*-*-16. It also includes
linkages to standard packages for digital signing and key management.
It has a number of examples inspired by the bindings work included as source
code. JSAML is free and should be available for download at October
end.

Other info is available from http://www.netegrity.com
<http://www.netegrity.com>

- prateek