Subject: RE: Multiple subjects in SAML assertions

I must have nodded out for a second there when we agreed to make this
change.

I assume the discussion that lead to the change included an answer to the
question: "If the various contents of the <Subject> are not asserted to
refer to the same entity, how do we make correlations between
<NameIdentifier>s and <SubjectConfirmation>s? In other words, how do I say
'the identity of the entity named X can be confirmed via method Y'?"

C.