Subject: FW: evite poll for SSTC F2F #5 - reminder

Please do vote on this poll. Right now the east coast venue is leading 14 to
9 (and while I greatly prefer to stay on the east coast, I want to be sure
we are fair, and that everyone has a chance to vote their preference)

- joe

-----Original Message-----
From: PATO,JOE (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) [mailto:joe_pato@hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 10:51 PM
To: 'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: evite poll for SSTC F2F #5

I have created an evite poll for this event. I am not sure if my e-vite
mailing list is current, so if you are receiving this message and have not
received an e-vite, please let me know and I'll fix the evite distribution
list.

Joe Pato                                HP Labs Cambridge
Principal Scientist                     1 Main Street, 10th Floor
Trust, Security & Privacy               Cambridge, MA   02142
Trusted E-Services Lab - HP Labs        Phone: (617) 679-9376
<http://www.hpl.hp.com>                 Fax 1: (617) 679-9330
<http://www.hp.com/security>            Fax 2: (781) 674-0142