Subject: RE: [security-services] Smart Browser

Sorry for the late reply....I was on the road.

Indeed, I agree with Don as well. This is not a new protocol or a new
cryptographic technique. It is well within SAML's context of "...using
well-known
security technologies utilizing a standard syntax (markup language) in the
context of the Internet". I feel that we are missing the scenario where a RP
can authenticate a Subject *without* needing to query the authentication
mechanism. This is a very important need and the smart browser profile, as
suggested by Don, augmented via Secure Remote Password (SRP) would fulfill
this need.

Thanks
Jahan

Jahan Moreh