Subject: RE: [security-services] Presumptuous comments on SAML core-19 dra ft

At 07:56 AM 10/19/01 -0700, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

>Eve,
>
>         Only three pages are comming out in my copy.
>
>                 Phill

That's all there is, so far.  The three pages include a placeholder for a
new Section 1 on SAML Concepts, a new Section 2 that moves the namespace
info to a place that's parallel to the core/protocol sections, and a
revised Section 3 intro (was Section 1 intro + Section 1.1).

I didn't continue editing because (a) I wanted to give you a chance to say
whether you're interested in the style I used, (b) there are known changes
in the schemas that don't correspond to the current text and you probably
have a core-20-in-waiting, and (c) I ran out of time. :-)  But I'm happy to
do sections like this, piecemeal, if you're interested in receiving them.

If you like this snippet so far, you could swap it in for the current
Section 1 intro + Section 1.1.  If you're already working on core-20, it
would be great for me to get a snapshot of it so I can continue in this vein.

         Eve