Subject: RE: [security-services] Presumptuous comments on SAML core-19 dra ft

At 07:35 AM 10/22/01 -0700, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
>Ah I get it, looks like you must have left change control on then 'cos the
>file size was 150Kb, hence the reason I thought something must be missing.

Yowza!  I don't think I edited it with Track Changes, but whatever...

>It looks fine to me. We need to write the concepts intro. Is there text in
>some incarnation of the use cases documents we could filch?

I suspect there is.  I will *try* to put some thought into this before F2F
#5, unless someone beats me to it.

>Bringing the namespace stuff together is OK with me, note that I did that
>sorta thing myself when I moved the 'extensibility' piece to a new section.
>
>Only thing is that each of the schema sections would still need a 'preamble'
>section in which the preamble to the schema is specified in order that the
>schema in the text still present a complete schema in order.

Yep.  I think I left the preamble in the intro to Section (now) 3 for that
reason.

I've got a plane trip coming up this weekend -- a perfect time to attempt a
little more of this...

         Eve