Subject: [security-services] [XML Signature]SAML profile of XML Signature

Hi all,

	Here is version 0.002. I have the change bars (for those who had read thru
the previous version).

	1.	Would like to get a read on the document. What else need to be added ?
My initial feeling is that we leave the keyInfo, the choice of algorithms et
al to the users. IMHO, this spec should be as thin as possible.
	2.	Are you comfortable with the issues and resolution in Section 6 ?
	3.	There is the issue of associating payload with a header et al. I think
that belongs to the bindings document as there is no generic way of
expressing this relationship without knowing the protocol (E.g.. SOAP)

	cheers

draft-sstc-dsig-02.pdf