Subject: RE: [security-services] Agenda - OASIS SSTC Telecon - Tuesday Oct 30

Joe,

	FYI, I had communicated with Karl and have volunteered for the CIO Council.

	The plan is for me to lead the session and talk about XML Signature/XML
Encryption in addition to SAML/XACML/DSML to give the folks a cohesive view
of the various related standards.

	JP will be talking about XKMS. The agenda is at
http://xml.gov/agenda_20011219.htm

cheers