Subject: [security-services] RE: Actionitem"Relying Party tailors assertion in browser

Tim,

I have just reviewed the core-20 schema and do
not find that the relying party tailoring
assertions case is supported. I believe
there is a misunderstanding in

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200110/msg00147.html

The key issue is combining an AssertionArtifact with
"other" criteria. I see no way to accomplish this
with the schema in core-20.

I will carry this forward as an issue in the bindings
document until convinced otherwise.

- prateek