Subject: [security-services] Additional bindings action items

I have previously published a "short-list" of bindings action items
generated at F2F#4 based on my notes.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200111/msg00034.html
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200111/msg00034.html

I am now publishing a supplementary list of additional action items gleaned
from Steve Anderson's and Gil Pilz's excellent "raw notes". I request the
TC chairs to apply appropriate persuasion and coercion to close all of these
items in the next two weeks.  All references to sections and line numbers
refer
to bindings-06.PDF

1. [Bob Blakley]

*	doc structuring issue: sections 3.1.2 thru 3.1.8 refer to a family
of bindings, where 3.1.9 refers to a specific binding

*	WORK ITEM (BobB): provide text

2. [Jeff Hodges]
Research Cipher suites and related information.

3. [Simon Godik]

Renumber 3.1.9 to 3.2.
 Explain why this section is required in a SAML spec. After all SOAP has
already defined SOAP HTTP binding. Why cant we just point to it.

4. [Prateek]

Add high-level diagram for web browser profile in Section 4.1.1

5. [Bob Blakley] lines 481-482

Provide revised text that reflects that we are generating a new 20 byte
string for

every new assertion and that these 20 bytes contain somewhere between 20

bytes and 8 bytes of entropy.

6. [Simon Godik] lines 549 - 569

Would like additional text indicating that before Step 6 the source and
destination site could have additional interactions using SAML protocol
(e.g., additional queries).