Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML is singular

Title: RE: [security-services] SAML is singular

I am surprised by this. This happened while I was on vacation and I guess I never read the minutes that closely when I got back. I always assumed we had agreed to name the specification SAML and retain Security Services as the name of the TC, just as it says on the web site.

Hal