Subject: [security-services] List administrivia?

1. My note with title "Action Item A23" actually contains my content for
item A19. Mea culpa.

2. Is there a good reason why this is a closed-posting list? I've just
encountered the dreaded "you can't post from that address" problem again,
and I know it has plagued others. What is the benefit we are getting that
makes this hassle worthwhile?

C.