Subject: RE: [security-services] "AuthorizationQuery" and"AuthorizationSt atement" are *still* misleading names

> By the way, I must have been asleep for a while or something, but what
> is this reference to "our three assertions (now statements, of
> course)"?

A schema change was made a while ago to permit a single Assertion to carry
multiple Statements which may be of different types
(AuthenticationStatement, AttributeStatement,
Authorization[Decision]Statement).  Hence my concerns about naming have to
do with Statements and Queries, not Assertions.  Informally we still refer
to, eg, an "authentication assertion" to mean "an assertion containing an
AuthenticationStatement".  So, we still have Assertions, not to worry.

 - RL "Bob"