Subject: [security-services] SAML core editors: two items to put into doc

On the Tuesday 2001-12-18 call there was discussion about process for
changes to the spec documents that were approved in concept at the
November F2F, but which were awaiting text for completion.  We decided
that, now that text has been offered for these (and not having been
commented on by anyone), that this text should be included in the
documents by the editors, leaving to anyone opposed to this text to
complain about it afterwards.  The point is to close these issues promptly
so we can proceed to last call the documents in January as planned.

Two of these items are mine.  One is the "TargetRestriction" condition,
from my message:

  Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:10:45 -0800 (PST)
  From: RL 'Bob' Morgan <rlmorgan@washington.edu>
  To: OASIS Security Services TC <security-services@lists.oasis-open.org>
  Subject: Proposed text for schema change:  "TargetRestriction" condition

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200111/msg00054.html

The other is the "resource" element for the AttributeQuery, from my
message:

  Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 01:04:01 -0800 (PST)
  From: RL 'Bob' Morgan <rlmorgan@washington.edu>
  To: OASIS Security Services TC <security-services@lists.oasis-open.org>
  Subject: spec text for additional Attribute Query element

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200112/msg00004.html

Both of these should be clear about what changes to make to the documents.
So, editors, please update the docs; feel free to contact me if there are
any questions.

Thanks,

 - RL "Bob"