Subject: [security-services] core22 comments

Title: core22 comments

Subject versus resource:
175: Authorization Decision: A request to allow the specified subject to access the specified
176: object has been granted or denied.

I think we should replace 'object' with 'resource' (see also line 600 where AznDecAss is discussed)

AuthenticationLocality:
559: <AuthenticationLocality> [Optional]
Specifies the DNS domain name and IP address for the system entity that performed the authentication.

578: The <AuthenticationLocality> element specifies the DNS domain name and IP address for the system entity that was authenticated. It has the following attributes

Line 559 is confusing to me, I think phrasing it as 578 is better.

saml-artifact (sha-1)
1186: URI:http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-core-22/artifact

I think sha1 suffix is missing

Simon Godik