Subject: [security-services] Here is a draft of the SAML Concepts section

I realized once I started writing that this is the kind of conceptual text
that people could have fist fights over... :-)  I'm hoping that my warning
that it's merely "informational" will allow us to get to something that's
usable in core-24.  That said, I would really appreciate it if people could
glance at it and tell me/Phill if it's in the right direction.  If it's not
close to okay, it's probably better to leave a hole in Section 1.3 than to
try to come up with something else.

Please note: The bibliographic citations in here are fake because I wrote
this standalone.  Phill, if you use this, please be sure to replace all the
bold [foo] items with real cross-references.

Oh, one other note: The graphic uses color because I repurposed the one
from my presentation.  If color is no good in printed versions, I can
remove it.

	Eve

saml-concepts.doc