Subject: RE: [security-services] Here is a draft of the SAML Concepts section

At 08:14 PM 1/8/02 -0800, Krishna Sankar wrote:
>         I think there are some good paragraphs in Darren's Outreach White
> paper as
>well - like the biz case and a couple of interaction diagrams. May be we
>could add them to Section 1.3.

I toyed with adding business case information, but it felt a little too
un-spec-ish.  However, it may be appropriate to have some information
appear in both documents; what do people think?

I believe Darren's code examples came from my presentation, which used an
old core version (I don't even remember which) -- should those examples be
popped into Section 1.3 or is it better to supply them later when we know
they'll be made more accurate?

         Eve