Subject: Re: [security-services] Draft-sstc-sec-consider-03.doc

Editorial suggestions (most can wait, but a few need to be done before the
big deadline):

- Remove the 02a revision history row (it was just for internal consumption).
- Change the Status to mention the security-services-comment list instead
of being inwardly focused.
- Remove the change tracking.
- When referring to sections, s/section/Section/
- Where footnotes just provide citations, add a bibliography entry in the
back and a cross-reference in the text.
- Ensure that cross-references to bibliography entries are "extra"; the
flow of sentences shouldn't rely on their presence.