Subject: [security-services] Comments for core-25

Here are some comments/questions on the protocol part of core-25:

1. Say we have a Request for two assertions providing two AssertionIDs:
	<Request ...>
	    <AssertionID>id1</AssertionID>
	    <AssertionID>id2</AssertionID>
	</Request>

   The Response would be:
   	<Response ...>
   	    <Status>...</Status>
   	    <Assertion><!-- assertion corresponding to id1 -->...</Assertion>
   	    <Assertion><!-- assertion corresponding to id2 -->...</Assertion>
   	</Response>

   My question is what RespondWith value should I use in the Request? Maybe I
   still don't understand this element. But none of the existing values seems
   fit.

2. Since StatusCodeType is defined as a complexType in section 3.4.3.1, we
   should delete section 3.4.4.

Thanks,
Emily
Identity Management, iPlanet