Subject: RE: [security-services] Review of SAML 1.0 Specification Set?

Hi,

	Here are couple of minor editorial changes.

	1.	schema-protocol-25

		a)	targetNamespace,xmlns et al still has the -24. Need to change them
to -25.

	2.	assertion-25

		a)	same as above. Need to change the -24 to -25.

	While we are at it, have attached the latest xmldsig-core-schema.xsd. The
one in the SAML documents directory still gives error.

cheers