Subject: RE: [security-services] Suggest adding IssueInstant attribute toRequest and Response

Title: RE: [security-services] Suggest adding IssueInstant attribute toR equest and Response

It is not my intention to browbeat you on this point. (everybody stop laughing) As I said orginally, I don't object to this element, but I want to make sure I know how it should be used to defeat attacks. This requires knowing what the attacks are.

Documents like the core specification are about generalization and extensibility.

Security considerations has to be about nitty gritty details.

An example that comes to mind is the situation where you can have two Public Key-based protocols which are each completely secure on their own, however if used together with the same key pair, they are completely broken.

Hal