Subject: [security-services] FW: [chairs] missing TC files

There will be a bit of a delay in getting all of our files back in order. We
won't be posting any documents to the web site until at least tomorrow
(Thursday 24 Jan)

- joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl F. Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 10:02 AM
To: chairs
Cc: jeff
Subject: [chairs] missing TC files

Chairs:

There has been a problem with our web hosting service; a number of files
from various TC pages have disappeared from the server. Our sysadmin,
Jeff Lomas, is working on the problem now. As the solution requires
restoring from backups please don't update any files today, as any
updates will be lost.

</karl>