Subject: Re: [security-services] SSTC webpage updated

Suggestions for the next revision of the webpage:

- List known implementations somewhere, maybe under Announcements.  (There
should have been a top-level section for this in the OASIS TC page
template, but there isn't.  Maybe mention this to Karl Best?)

- Link to fresh issues-list document(s).

- Clarify in the prose description of the meetings that they now all
contribute to voting membership status.

- I don't see the outreach placeholder.  It would ideally go in the
Announcements section (and hopefully we'll be able to link to the white
paper draft soon).

BTW, I will be updating my SAML Basics slides soon because I'm giving a
presentation next week, and I'll send the update to the list at that time.

         Eve