Subject: [security-services] Previously closed issues to be converted toDeferred

Title: Previously closed issues to be converted to Deferred

The following issues were closed at various times last year. I propose that their status be altered to "Deferred". I most cases I believe that the intent at the time was to defer them.

UC-1-14 - This is the idea of a pass-thru login or proxy login service.

UC-3-01, UC-3-02,  UC-3-03, UC-3-05, UC-3-06, UC-3-07, UC-3-08, UC-3-09
(There never was a UC-3-04) - These all have to do with dynamic sessions.

UC-5-02 - This has to do with using or interworking with SASL.

UC-12-04 - This has to do with the use of XML Encryption when it is complete.

DS-4-06 - This has to do with using final types in the schemas. We may want to reconsider this after some implementation experience.

I know the notice is short, but I think this is sufficiently noncontroversial that we could vote on it today. (Feb 5)

Hal