Subject: RE: [security-services] Following up on dateTime

>If it is always a positive or negative offset from UTC I guess that is
ok,
>but I wonder how many libraries will correctly handle offsets that are
not
>an interger multiple of 1 hour.

I can't say, but the format is described in [1] and mandates an offset
be a +/- followed by HH:MM

As I said, I have no problem requiring UTC at all, I'm just not sure
using xsd:dateTime with a bunch of MUSTs in the text is the "right" way
to accomplish that.

-- Scott

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-2-20010502/#dateTime