Subject: Re: [security-services] Changes for Core 26

At 11:19 AM 2/7/02 -0800, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00034.html
>Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday Feb 05, 2002
>Mainly discusses
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00012.html
>
>The following status applies
>
>H1: No action, waiting for decision from Eve's note
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00035.html

My understanding was that we definitely decided in the call to make
Resource and Decision required.  My action was to examine potential places
where empty strings could get us in trouble, which is a broader topic than
Resource/Decision.

>H2: Fixed, have changed the wording originally objected to so that
>all now say 'a successful response consists of one or more assertions
>containing one or more statements.
>
>I am having problems with Prateek's proposed change which begins
>Section 3.5.5 Responses to <AuthenticationQuery> and <AttributeQuery>
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00036.html
>
>There is no section 3.5 in core 25.
>
>H3: Currently I have the text proposed in:
>Proposed normative text for ISSUE:[DS-14-11:CompareElements]
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00018.html
>I will add this in as specified above
>
>H4: Eve discussing with Sun engineers

We decided in the call not to change anything, so no action is required (yet).

>H5: Waiting on text from Hal
>
>H6: Done

         Eve