Subject: RE: [security-services] Changes for Core 26

If there is a precedent that is fine with me.

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.
pbaker@verisign.com
781 245 6996 x227

http://foo.com/Fred
>is not equivalent to http://foo.com/FRED or http://foo.com/fred

Even so, I think we should continue to restrict string matches to exact,
case-sensitive matches, as XML Namespaces does for namespace URIs.  Since
we don't mandate that any of these URIs necessarily be resolvable, using
URI resolution machinery (which *might* know about the special http:
matching rules) to handle them seems too heavyweight in most cases.

         Eve