Subject: Re: [security-services] Doc Editors: directions for Last Callsubmission

At this point, the only docs that need to be re-submitted to the list (in at
least .doc format), per the instructions sent earlier in this thread, are..

  draft-sstc-core-27
    draft-sstc-schema-assertion-27.xsd
    draft-sstc-schema-protocol-27.xsd

  draft-sstc-bindings-model-11

I presently *have copies* of the following docs meeting our Last Call
publishing criteria..

  draft-sstc-sec-consider-04
  draft-sstc-conform-spec-11
  draft-sstc-glossary-02