Subject: [security-services] Agreed issues with text

Title: Agreed issues with text

The following open issues appear to have proposed text which has been agreed to (or at least not objected to for some time).

DS-1-11 Subject Confirmation vs. AuthN Method

I proposed text on 2/6.

DS-1-12 Clarify NameIdentifier

I think the message from Scott on 3/11 is final.

DS-4-14 AuthorityKind and RespondWith

Irving proposed text in the original message on 2/25. The use of qnames was debated and agreed to. The text was never commented on.

DS-9-13 AuthNQuery underspecified

I believe the text proposed by Jeff on 3/2 is accepted.

DS-11-08 Action and Actions

I believe Irving's second message on this subject on 2/25 has been agreed.

DS-14-07 BearerIndication

I believe the agreed text can be found in an "old" version of core.

DS-14-17 Remove Assertion Specifier

This is ELM-2. The text is in Eve's message from 3/7.

DS-14-18 Change Evidence

This is ELM-3. The text is in Eve's message from 3/7.

MS-1-02 URI References

This is ELM-6. The text is in Eve's message from 3/7. However, note that it may require many chages throughout the documents.

MS-2-02 Acknowledgements

The text is in a message from Eve on 2/11.

MS-5-04 Use Response in Post

The text is in a message from Prateek on 3/5.

---------

The text for Irving's SAML WSDL file has been agreed, but we have not agreed where it should go. This is:

MS-5-08 Publish WSDL

Hal