Subject: [security-services] Orphan Issues

Title: Orphan Issues

As mentioned on Tuesday, there are four issues which were raised by non-TC members and therefore have no champion.

No one has stepped forward to be a Champion, therefore I intend to take the following actions, unless I hear objections.

------
DS-8-05 Issuer Confirmation

This issue will be closed with a resolution of: this change was not accepted by the TC.
------
DS-11-07 Indeterminate Result

This issue is deemed to have been addressed by text posted by Phill in message:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00081.html

Phill is retroactively the Champion.
-----
DS-12-08 Delegation

I will act as Champion and recommend it be deferred.
------
MS-5-05 Artifact Request Errors

This issue is deemed to have been addressed by text posted by Prateek in message:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00044.html

Prateek is retroactively the Champion.

Therefore the answer to the question posed by SAP-13 is: Return all the assertions you can and a status of Success.

Hal