Subject: [security-services] Core 28

Here is the Core-28 draft together with PDF and schema.

I am including the word file in case someone needs to edit it while I am at
IETF

NB: the acknowledgements section is a placeholder as I need the list of
voting members.
	I added the contributors section in for the time being, the folk who
are not voting who are in the contributors I guess go into the other
section.

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.