Subject: Re: [security-services] Core 28

"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" wrote:

> Here is the Core-28 draft together with PDF and schema.
>
> I am including the word file in case someone needs to edit it while I am at
> IETF
>
> NB: the acknowledgements section is a placeholder as I need the list of
> voting members.

Here's the list of voting members that will be used for roll call for the 3/19/2002
telecon:

Allen Rogers Authentica
Irving Reid Baltimore
Krishna Sankar Cisco
Simon Godik Crosslogix
Gil Pilz E2open
Hal Lockhart Entegrity
Carlisle Adams Entrust
Robert Griffin Entrust
Don Flinn Hitachi
Joe Pato HP
Jason Rouault HP
Marc Chanliau Netegrity
Chris McLaren Netegrity
Prateek Mishra Netegrity
Charles Knouse Oblix
Steve Anderson OpenNetwork
Rob Philpott RSA Security
Jahan Moreh Sigaba
Bhavna Bhatnagar Sun
Jeff Hodges Sun
Eve Maler Sun
Aravindan Ranganathan Sun
Emily Xu Sun
Bob Morgan UWashington
Phillip Hallam-Baker Verisign

--
Steve

begin:vcard
n:Anderson;Steve
tel;fax:727-561-0303
tel;work:727-561-9500 x241
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.opennetwork.com
org:OpenNetwork Technologies
version:2.1
email;internet:sanderson@opennetwork.com
title:Product Architect
adr;quoted-printable:;;13577 Feather Sound Drive=0D=0ASuite 390;Clearwater;Florida;33762;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;-6352
fn:Steve Anderson
end:vcard