Subject: RE: [security-services] HolderOfKey and SenderVouches are slippin gthru the cracks(!)

Jeff,

one reason I had not included these identifiers was that the SOAP Profile
document is now available. My own preference (given that these identifiers
only make sense in the context of a particular
profile construction) would be to include them in the next rev of the the
SOAP
profile document.

- prateek