Subject: Re: [security-services] HolderOfKey and SenderVouches are slippingthru the cracks(!)

I don't think they (HolderOfKey and SenderVouches) are necessarily specific to
a particular profile, unlike eg artifact-01. Any number of applications of SAML
may make use of them.

E.g. some requester sending SAML queries via the SAML SOAP binding to some SAML
responder for whatever purpose is an application of SAML and may well need to
make use of HolderOfKey and/or SenderVouches. Such an application's use of SAML
may never be defined as a "profile".

Therefore I think we can and should simply define them along the lines that I
suggested.

JeffH