Subject: RE: [security-services] Last items for Final Documents

> DS-14-14 is "ErrMsg in Multiple Languages".  I believe we definitely
> deferred this to a future version.  However, note that I listed a
> potential auxiliary issue at the bottom, regarding the fact that we
> allow multiple occurrences of StatusMessage (see lines 1321-1322 in
> core-31).

I'm not 100% sure, but it may be that I (or someone) was supposed to
note that schema change and restrict it to one message element. I didn't
recall that it was still multiply occurring, actually, which is why I
was thinking it might be an oversight.

I had no particular semantics in mind for having more than one other
than multiple languages, certainly.