Subject: [security-services] SSTC Meeting Agenda 9 April 2002

Our intent for today is to see if we are satisfied with core-31 and
bindings-model-14 as committee specifications.

Agenda:

1. Call to order / attendance

2. Issue Status Report - Hal

3. Are we ready to vote on committee specifications?

Possible states:

3.a	We need more time to absorb the latest documents and look for minor
details - postpone voting on committee specification for a week.

3.b	We are satisfied with the document, but there are the few last
issues outlined on the mailing list to be dealt with:
	3.b.1 bindings-model-14 section numbering (word problem)
	3.b.2 bindings-model-14 confirmation methods explanatory intro text
(final wording)
	3.b.3 core-31 -- StatusMessage - schema bounds change & prose
explanation
	3.b.k issues outlined in 2 above or otherwise appearing on list

	If we resolve these issues, then close the documents for new issues
and vote on committee specification maturity level (assuming inclusion of
text) and hold confirmation vote next week once we've seen the text

3.c	We are satisfied with the documents, and we do not want any
additional changes - vote on committee specification maturity level now.

4. Set next meeting date

5. Adjourn

- Joe & Jeff