Subject: [security-services] Committee Spec status: bindings, glossary done

Here is status on the V1.0 Committee Spec suite:

- Prateek and I have worked on Bindings; I have attached here (what I
believe is) the final version.  Let me know if you see problems.

- I worked on Glossary; I have attached here (what I believe is) the
final version.  Let me know if you see problems.

- Bob Griffin has sent me a near-final version of Conform; I just have a
few questions I need to go over with him before doing the final touches
on Friday.

- Chris McLaren will be getting me his near-final version tonight and I
will do whatever final touches are necessary tomorrow (Friday).

- Phill is madly fixing some read-only font problems in Core.  (I hope
he's making some good progress there, because otherwise I won't be able
to do much cleanup myself!)  We'll have to see how this goes.

I think we're still on track for getting the final documents up on the
website tomorrow.  Let me know if you have any questions or concerns,
and also please let me know if you have the ability and time to create
PDF from these files tomorrow (since I currently don't have this
ability, and I want to have a backup person lined up in case I can't
reach Jeff H.).  Thanks!

	Eve