Subject: RE: [security-services] Meeting today?

Chris,

Bob is right, the next meeting is scheduled for next week. We had announced
that we were skipping this week since we've frozen the specs (this was
discussed in the past two meetings). Had I been more diligent in getting
agenda's out before a meeting, you would have noticed there was none for
today :-)

- joe