Subject: RE: [security-services] Comments on WS-Security and Relationship toSAML 1.0 and SOAP Profile of SAML

Title: Message
Agreed, these are two topics that are important to us. A clean integration
with K5 would of value.

- prateek
-----Original Message-----
From: Krishna Sankar [mailto:ksankar@cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 6:28 PM
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

Prateek,

    Thanks for the write-up. I strongly am in favor for a SAML profile for WS-Security. I also would like to discuss more on SAML-Kerberos (Hal had sent a good write-up on this). Does this belong in the binding domain ? IMHO, these two will immensely help SAML adoption - which should be our first goal.

cheers