Subject: RE: [security-services] RSA Security IPR statement

Hi Jeff...

A couple of folks have been asking the same question re: the licensing
process.

I've asked the appropriate folks to get started on a draft of the actual
licensing terms.  We haven't had time to discuss the licensing process much
yet, but I agree we need to address the process pretty quickly.

I'll get with folks here and try to get a plan-for-the-plan to the TC in the
next few days.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security