Subject: [security-services] Two more potential errata

These are from Robert Zuccherato of Entrust:

			*		*		*
I was reading the SAML Assertions and Protocol document
(cs-sstc-core-00) and found what I believe to be an error in the status
codes.  In Section 3.3.4, lines 1075-1076 it says "... respond with a
top-level StatusCode value of Responder and a second-level StatusCode
value of ResourceNotRecognized."  Now, when I take a look at the
second-level status codes defined in Section 3.4.3.1, lines 1230-1244 I
do not see the ResourceNotRecognized status code.  Am I looking in the
wrong place, or is this an error to be included in your errata document?
[Eve: I think this is an error.]

			*		*		*
Section 4 (SAML Versioning):
The prose in lines 1311 to 1313 indicate that the situation where both
major and minor version numbers are unchanged is being discussed.
However, in line 1310 it has "Minor_B > Minor_A".  I think it should be
"Minor_B = Minor_A".