Subject: RE: [security-services] draft-sstc-ws-sec-profile-00

In the process of learning more about SOAP, I just noticed that in SOAP 1.2, the "actor" attribute has been replaced with "role". Oh, ugh yet another meaning for the word role. ;-)

Hal
-----Original Message-----
From: Mishra, Prateek [mailto:pmishra@netegrity.com]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 6:42 PM
To: 'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [security-services] draft-sstc-ws-sec-profile-00

Colleagues,

I have integrated the materials from the current SOAP profile
(draft-sstc-soap-profile-01) with materials from the WS-Security
draft. We can review this draft during the con-call tomorrow.

It may be a good idea to begin the call by reviewing the WS-Security
draft first, as the main point is to use it to attach SAML assertions to
SOAP documents. A copy of the draft is included with this message.

- prateek