Subject: RE: [security-services] Reminder: SSTC teleconference today

Joe,

I may be a few minutes late to the call this PM.

I would propose
as one agenda item the relationship
between the WS-Security SAML profile and WS-Security
effort. Will we "submit" this as a draft at the first
WS-Security meeting? Do we need a vote? Are we going to
officially freeze development after that point? We need
some sort of plan especially as WS-Security promises to
be a much larger group with many non-SAMLites.

- prateek

-----Original Message-----
From: PATO,JOE (HP-PaloAlto,ex1)
To: 'oasis sstc'
Sent: 8/6/2002 6:59 AM

Reminder, we will be holding the biweekly OASIS SSTC Teleconference
today at
noon EDT.

Phone: +1 334 262 0740 ID=856956

Agenda to be discussed at the beginning of the meeting.

Joe Pato                                HP Labs Cambridge
Principal Scientist                     1 Main Street, 10th Floor
Trust, Security & Privacy               Cambridge, MA   02142
Trusted Systems Lab - HP Labs           Phone: (617) 679-9376
<http://www.hpl.hp.com>                 Fax 1: (617) 679-9330
<http://www.hp.com/security>            Fax 2: (781) 674-0142