Subject: [security-services] FW: Request: Modify schema to support SAMLattribute query retur n of ALL attributes within an attribute namespace

Resending to general TC list. As I recall we discussed this topic, but with
the request for a namespace...

- joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Edwards, Thomas J (Tom) [mailto:tjedwards@avaya.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 3:14 AM
To: security-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: eve.maler@sun.com; cantor.2@osu.edu
Subject: Request: Modify schema to support SAML attribute query return of
ALL attributes within an attribute namespace

I would like this request to be considered in the next draft.

The basic request is to modify the schema to support a SAML attribute query
to return ALL attributes within an attribute namespace.  Currently, one can
request ALL attributes by not including an attributeDesignator.  But then
the relying party cannot specify a namespace for the attributes to be
returned. Some details are provided in the following e-mail stream.

Thanks for your consideration of this request,

Tom

Thomas J. Edwards
Consulting Member of Tech Staff
AVAYA Inc