Subject: RE: [security-services] Concrete proposal for changes to fix thefragment ID problem

I also had the action item.  I concur that the changes are correct.

I'd recommend one minor change.  In Section 7.3, I'd list the "unspecified"
identifier first so it doesn't end up in the middle of the list if we add
more later on.  Also, it is the default value if no other format is
specified, so describing it first makes sense to me.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115
Mobile: 617-510-0893
Fax: 781-515-7020
mailto:rphilpott@rsasecurity.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Irving Reid [mailto:Irving.Reid@baltimore.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 11:23 PM
To: 'Eve L. Maler'; security-services
Subject: RE: [security-services] Concrete proposal for changes to fix the
fragment ID problem

I took an action during the conference call two weeks ago to review Eve's
proposal. I've gone through the 1.0 spec to make sure that things line up,
and that the NameIdentifier Format attribute is the only place where we
specified relative URI fragments.

I'm satisfied that this proposal is complete and correct.

 - irving -

-------------------------------------
The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration
of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus beingp
 assed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for Content
Security threats, including
computer viruses.

http://www.baltimore.com

computer viruses.