Subject: [security-services] Is your DNS addres 203.151.172.25 ?

Is your DNS addres 203.151.172.25 ? If so you are sending out Klez virus.

I have been receiving Klez mail purporting to come from Prateek and Chris
McClaren. Klez forges headers to disguise the source of the email.

Since I am getting mail from Prateek and Chris I suspect that the person
with a Klez infection is reading this list.

So please see a doctor if your IP address is 203.151.172.25

		Phill