Subject: [security-services] Motion to approve fragment ID recommendations for1.1

At the next meeting, I will move the following (if I'm absent for some
reason, I hope someone else will pick up the charge!):

To accept for incorporation into the SAML 1.1 specifications and
accompanying non-normative documentation the changes proposed in this
message:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200209/msg00003.html

as amended by the proposed changes both in this message (define
"unspecified" first):

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200210/msg00005.html

and in this message (add a SHOULD for absolute URIs in 1.1):

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200210/msg00014.html

Thanks,

	Eve

Sun Microsystems                     NEW!!! cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com