Subject: Re: [security-services] Agenda for Tuesday, December 10,Conference Call

Apologies, I wont be able to make the call tomorrow as I have a conflict.

wrt my action items..

> - AI-6. Jeff to determine if conformance language around the notions of
> profiles vs. extensions is really an issue

status: whoosh. will do,  just keeps getting pushed down the proverbial stack.
not immediately pressing, but ought to get written down here @some point.

> - AI-8. Jeff to solicit comment on draft-sstc-xmlsig-guidelines-0{2|3} from
> Liberty arena

Jonathan Sergent has reviewed it and is writing up his comments and will send
them to security-services. No surprises, but worth noting some differences in
approach.

JeffH