Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed wording for IPR standing rule

I wanted to just do the edits to take the "draft" wording off the file,
and ensure that there is an accurate set of standing rules to link to.
This will require being able to link to the minutes.  As soon as those
are out on the list, I can mail out the final files, which will be ready
for Karl.  Sound okay?

	Eve

Philpott, Robert wrote:
> I assume that we should go ahead and send the updated charter to Karl for
> OASIS distribution.  As discussed at the meeting today, since the standing
> rules are not part of the charter, we don't need to wait for them to be
> approved by the TC before getting the charter approved by OASIS.  At least
> that's my interpretation.
>
> Are there any reasons to hold off sending the charter to Karl?
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com